The Affordable Care Act has been the law of the land since 2014 and is slowly continuing to fall apart as more problems arise from it.
What Are Your Thoughts On The Affordable Care Act So Far?
According to a study conducted by eHealth, family health insurance plans have increased by approximately 140% since the end of 2013 and the first two months of the 2017 open enrollment period. In the same respect, individual health insurance plans have increased 99% during the same period of time.
What are your thoughts on the Affordable Care Act over three years in?
- Have you saved money on the ACA?
- Has the ACA brought you insurance that you normally wouldn’t have gotten?
- Has the ACA made it easier or more difficult for you to see a physician?
- Has the ACA increased or decreased the amount of time that it takes to get a specific test, study, or receive care?
1. N.a. “Average Individual Health Insurance Premiums Increased 99% Since 2013, the year before Obamacare, & Family Premiums Increased 140% According to eHealth.com Shopping Data.” Business Wire. 23 January 2017. Web. 26 June 2017.