The Affordable Care Act has been the law of the land since 2014 and is slowly continuing to fall apart as more problems arise from it.
According to a study conducted by eHealth, family health insurance plans have increased by approximately 140% since the end of 2013 and the first two months of the 2017 open enrollment period. In the same respect, individual health insurance plans have increased 99% during the same period of time.
What are your thoughts on the Affordable Care Act over three years in?
- Have you saved money on the ACA?
- Has the ACA brought you insurance that you normally wouldn’t have gotten?
- Has the ACA made it easier or more difficult for you to see a physician?
- Has the ACA increased or decreased the amount of time that it takes to get a specific test, study, or receive care?
1. N.a. “Average Individual Health Insurance Premiums Increased 99% Since 2013, the year before Obamacare, & Family Premiums Increased 140% According to eHealth.com Shopping Data.” Business Wire. 23 January 2017. Web. 26 June 2017.